March 03, 2009

Snow Day! ! ! ! !


Well somehow we managed to get like 5-7 inches of snow i`m still confused about that lol but I cant complain at all had 2 days off of school so no complaints :-p... So I went out and played with Mookie for a little bit and got a few good pics while I was out there, Mookie was pretty happy and just went crazy running around so I went and got a toy and threw it for him and he actually went and got it for once lol it was funny :-p It was good to see him having some fun. After that I went inside for a little but and then my mom said she was going to go shovel the driveway so I got up and went out and helped her because I know if I didn't help her I knew it would eventually come back to bite me in the ass :-p and I usually do it every time it snows because I'm just an amazing son like that :-p

No comments: